Inconel 600 (UNS N06600)
Ni 72.0, Cr 15.5, Fe 8.0, Mn 1.0, C 0.15, Cu 0.5, Si 0.5, S 0.015
Inconel 600 is a nickel-chromium alloy with good oxidation resistance at higher temperatures, with good resistance in carburizing and chloride containing environments.
Inconel 600 is a nickel-chromium alloy designed for use from cryogenic to elevated temperatures in the range of 2000 deg F(1093 deg C). The high nickel content of the alloy enables it to retain considerable resistance under reducing conditions and makes it resistant to corrosion by a number of organic and inorganic compounds. The nickel content gives it excellent resistance to chloride-ion stress-corrosion cracking and also provides excellent resistance to alkaline solutions.
Its chromium content gives the alloy resistance to sulfur compounds and various oxidizing environments. The chromium content of the alloy makes it superior to commercially pure nickel under oxidizing conditions. In strong oxidizing solutions like hot, concentrated nitric acid, 600 has poor resistance. Alloy 600 is relatively un-attacked by the majority of neutral and alkaline salt solutions and is used in some caustic environments. The alloy resists steam and mixtures of steam, air and carbon dioxide.
Alloy 600 is non-magnetic, has excellent mechanical properties and a combination of high strength and good workability and is readily weldable. Inconel 600 exhibits cold forming characteristics normally associated with chromium-nickel stainless steels.
Typical corrosion applications include titanium dioxide production (chloride route), perchlorethylene syntheses, vinyl chloride monomer (VCM), and magnesium chloride. Alloy 600 is used in chemical and food processing, heat treating, phenol condensers, soap manufacture, vegetable and fatty acid vessels and many more.
Process method: cold drawn/cold rolled
2) Surface finish: anneal/pickling/polished
3) Size: NPS: 1/8" to 4" ; Schedule: 5S, 10S, 20S, 40S, 80S, 120S, 160S, acc. To ANSI B36.19
W. T.: 0.5 mm to 3 mm
Length: Max. 20 meters
4) Examination: Eddy current inspection, ultrasonic testing, ultrasonic thickness measurement, hydrostatic testing, mechanical testing, chemical composition direct reading spectral analysis, hardness measurement, materials metallographic testing, X-ray inspection, and other modern detection means to ensure the pipes can be strictly and effectively finished.
5) Package: seaworthy wooden cases.
6) Supply capacity : 50 Metric Tons per month
Phone: +86 21 31125786
Company: VIA ASIA SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT CO.,LTD
Add: No.240 Tianmu road,Jing'an district, Shanghai 200070